We are recruiting for #USA marketing specialist.
Work from home.
Part-time jobs & Freelancer jobs opportunity.
If you have passion for the film industry and full of creative marketing ideas, if you're looking new job opportunities that offer flexibility and high salary, check it out:
--Social Media Specialist
--Influencer relationship marketing Specialist
To know more detailed job responsibility, check it down below.
If you are interested, send your CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are waiting for you!
Social Media Specialist (USA)
1. Definition, planning and implementation the brand's social media strategy in local market (USA), engage and cooperate with headquarters marketing strategy;
2. Ensuring the growth of the brand's Instagram/Facebook audiences in USA by implementing a strong engagement strategy;
3. Developement of social media concepts & innovative contents in local market (organization of shootings, production of images & videos, follow-up of the post-production, etc.);
4. Definition of the USA partnerships guidelines, co-branding marketing with local partners;
5. USA social media community management;
6. Monthly report of social media performances;
7. Make sure that all the written communications of the brand answer the briefs and correspond perfectly to the brand;
8. Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to provide input into all types of communication.
1. University graduate;
2. Have strategic and analytical thinking on marketing;
3. Innovative, good understanding of consumers;
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written;
5. Sensitivity to camera, film and consumer electronic industry;
6. Native Ameriacan, proficiency in English is a must;
7. Self-starter able to work autonomously, driving momentum on multiple projects and proactively planning ahead;
8. Highly organized with prioritization skills;
9. Collaborative team player, with strong influencing/leadership and interpersonal skills;
10. At ease dealing with complexity and ambiguity;
11. Good attention to detail;
12. Specific Tool Knowledge required: Photoshop, Microsoft Office suite.
· Influencer relationship marketing Specialist (USA)
1. Establishing the in-market influencer strategy based on knowledge of USA market, pre-established influencer relationships and understanding of which influencers are target right for the brand;
2. Marketing product to digital influencers, brand ambassadors and consumers on a daily basis;
3. Achieving engagement objectives daily to meet key quarterly milestones within given budget;
4. Moderating and capturing user-generated content within the influencer community and building that content into the local social media strategy when applicable;
5. Report and analyze local influencer engagement and performances.
1. You have a bachelors degree or local country equivalent focused in Marketing or a related film field;
2. You have 1-3 years of experience in Influencer Marketing
3. Native Ameriacan, proficiency in English is a must;
4. You are passionate about the film, video shooting, consumer electronic industry;
5. You are a self-starter with proven ability to take initiative, define what needs to get done and multi-task;
6. You are experienced in cultivating meaningful relationships through communication and collaboration
7. You have strong communication skills and strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit;
· Events Planner (USA)
1. You have the ability to travel locally (approximately 35%) to represent Hollyland at industry trade shows, conferences, seminars, and events, as needed;
2. You are able to engage with local film crews to promote Hollyland products;
3. Plan, implement and promote online and in-person events in USA;
4. Come up with suggestions to enhance the success of our events (innovative formats, interactivity, networking, etc.);
5. Research vendors and choose the best combination of quality and cost, negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms;
6. Do final checks at the day of the event to ensure everything meets standards;
7. Initiate and support promotional activities for the events;
8. Participate in relevant partner or brand events (online and USA-wide);
9. During each event, you are able to collect quality promotional materials (Videos, photos);
10. Analyze and evaluate reach of events to target groups and propose alternative methods as required;
11. Report on the success of the events and contribute to the communication strategy.
1. University degree in a relevant field;
2. A first experience in communication and promotional activities, in particular related to the organisation of events and targeted meetings;
3. Clear understanding of the different elements and ‘building bricks’for successful events;
4. Native American, English work proficiency and eloquence (oral and written skills);
5. Outstanding organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail;
6. Capacity to work and negotiate with external suppliers;
7. Ability to manage multiple priorities and work with deadlines;
8. Good knowledge of and genuine interest in the online environment, digital events;
9. Ability to work in an international environment with colleagues located remotely;
10. Writing for the web, social media and other channels in a storytelling manner;